Customizable user interface LXDE
The customizable user interface LXDE promises a user-friendly, slim and fast experience and offers functions similar to Windows. The surface is on the operating system Raspberry Pi OS (formerly Raspbian) installed. Furthermore, the low energy requirement is a further advantage. The latter is particularly evident when you operate your Raspberry Pi with a power bank. In the following you can see the display settings.
Display settings for the customizable user interface LXDE
Finally, the customizable LXDE user interface offers many possibilities. In the following you can see the options on the Raspberry Pi OS operating system.
1: At the beginning you can change desktop settings:
- Personalize the desktop by using your own background images.
- Or define your background colors.
- You can also set the text color.
- You can also select the fill mode for the background image.
- Show or hide document folders, recycle bin and mounted hard drives.
2: In the second tab you can change the following menu bar settings:
- Set the size of the menu bar icons in pixels.
- Position the menu bar either above or below.
- Changing the color of the menu bar is also no problem.
- Of course, you can also adjust the text color on the menu bar.
3: In the third tab you can change the following system settings:
- Easily set the font and the font size.
- Determine the color of the fill and the text.
- The mouse pointer is too small? No problem, because you determine the size of the mouse cursor.
4: In the fourth tab you can change the following default settings:
- Is your screen wrong with the default settings from the start? First set the standard for large, medium or small monitors. But be careful! The other settings can also be overwritten here.
So feel free to take a look at what all the icons on the desktop mean. You can find the information in the following article.
Do you already have a Raspberry Pi? But want to know how to get the operating system up and running? Then take a look here:
If you are interested in integrating your own cloud, then take a look at the following article:
You can find interesting products on the subject of Raspberry Pi in our Shop . We are also committed to humanitarian projects. Among other things, in third world countries such as Benin, Ghana or Togo. You can also find on the website of the Abiola gGbmH More information.