Below we describe a possible topic for your bachelor thesis marketing social media.
In the course of time, the demands on the distribution and the marketing . In this sense, a successful strategy must be developed for the age of Industry 4.0. To do this, you compare existing strategies with newer strategies. Both play that Social media marketing as well as the Search Engine Optimization a major role. You then develop concepts and process descriptions from this. Accordingly, these are applied to concrete use cases and their feasibility and success rates are shown.
Rough concept for the bachelor thesis marketing social media
- First the objective: development of a sales and marketing strategy for Industry 4.0
- Analysis of previous methods.
- Finally, the analysis of current and future methods.
- It is also important to address target groups in the small and medium-sized sector.
- Accordingly, the derivation of the corporate strategy on the basis of certain criteria.
- Then the development of process descriptions, scalable services and products.
- By the way, the reference to services and products of createYourIdeas GmbH (IT, EDP, 3D printing).
Requirements for the Bachelor thesis
- Business and technical courses (including business administration, mechanical engineering, computer science, electrical engineering).
- In-depth knowledge of the business aspects of sales and marketing.
- Social media marketing and Google Ad Sense should be no strangers.
- Also, experience using office software such as Excel and Word.
- Furthermore, interest and motivation to join a start-up company.
- Furthermore, the possibility to also work in a home office.
- Also, knowledge of Yoast SEO.
If you are interested in the Bachelor Thesis Marketing Social Media, please send us your CV and a short cover letter to the following email address: email@example.com.
The createYourIdeas GmbH exists since November 2020 and has set itself the goal to meet the needs of their customers with services and products from the IT and 3D area. Furthermore, processes are to be continuously improved and optimized. It is important to be open to new ideas and impulses.
We are already looking forward to your application for Bachelor thesis marketing social media!
Dipl.-Ing. Christian Thomä